By Dr. Lisa Zaretzky, BScPharm, PharmD
Certificate in Travel Health™
- Are you planning a vacation to a foreign country and you’re not sure if you should get vaccinated?
- If so, which ones do you need?
- What other health concerns should you be aware of while travelling?
- Are you travelling with young children?If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, or have other questions about health and travel, then you may want to book a travel consultation with Dr. Lisa.
A travel consultation with Dr. Lisa will provide the following:
- Give you confidence by using the most trusted sources of travel health information.
- Give you the most relevant and up-to-date information on immunizations that are recommended in your destination(s).
- Provide you with the current health risks that are NOT vaccine preventable.
- Discuss and educate about food and water safety conditions at your destination(s).
- Help you prepare for the specific climate for your destination(s).
- Access your Manitoba Health immunization record to establish if any local vaccinations are still needed/recommended.